UPS Tracking Mobile is An Android App which you can Easily manage your shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app. You can Track and nickname shipments by using this app. Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®. You can Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS Tracking My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are.
Download UPS Tracking Mobile Android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the UPS Tracking Mobile download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
What's New Features in UPS Tracking Mobile Android App:
- Create a return using the “Return My Shipment” button on the manage and tracking screens.
- Log into your UPS My Choice® account or manually enter a tracking number to see which delivered packages are eligible.
- Track the status of a UPS Tracking return using the original shipment tracking number or new return number.
- Expanded the login options to conveniently sync with more social media accounts
- General bug fixes
Features of UPS Tracking Mobile Android App:
- Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
- Have your packages delivered somewhere else, to a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
- Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
- Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
- Track and nickname shipments
- Create shipping labels
- Find UPS service locations
- Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Even if you don’t login into UPS Tracking Mobile App, you can:
- Track packages and freight shipments
- Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
- Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
- Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
- Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Tracking Mobile app.
App Permissions Required For UPS Tracking Mobile App:
The UPS Tracking app requires access to the following services:
- IDENTITY/ READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION/PREVENT APP FROM SLEEPING CONTROLS: These are needed to send push notifications.
- LOCATION: This is needed to send the geographic information you request.
- CAMERA/FLASHLIGHT AND VIBRATION CONTROLS: These controls are needed so you can scan the UPS barcode/ QR Code to track packages.
- PHOTOS/MEDIA/FILES: This is needed so you can post videos (created either in the app or stored on your device) to our Facebook page.
- USB STORAGE PERMISSIONS: This is needed so you can store/delete/modify videos created in the app.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This is needed to access the internet.
- Use Facebook permissions (i.e., your public profile info, email, Friends list, publish actions, upload video) so you can log into the app using your Facebook credentials, share the app with your Facebook friends, or send invites through Facebook.