Sumdog Android App is a way for kids to practice math skills while playing fun, math-related games against friends, classmates, or students from around the world. Games are individualized for each kid's ability level, so users can play against opponents who have the same skills. It's free, but a subscription to Sumdog Premium provides more games and more detailed feedback.
Download Sumdog Android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to can follow to can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Sumdog download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
The Best Features of Sumdog Android App:
- Children love playing our multiplayer games while you keep control over the questions they work on.
- As they play, we ask them questions selected from hundreds of topics, closely aligned with the curriculum.
- If you choose, our powerful learning engine can automatically tailor questions to the needs of individual children, or just select the topics you want them to work on.
- Millions of students worldwide play Sumdog's multiplayer games, to learn mathematics, reading, and writing.
- This app currently has thirteen of Sumdog's most popular games.
- We will regularly be adding more games.
- To play, log in with your normal App details.
- If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up free on the Sumdog website.
- Some games are only available with a paid App subscription.
Sumdog Android App Description:
Kids can learn math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. They can practice fractions, decimals, and percentages and eventually move on to solving equations. They'll learn patience and perseverance as games ramp up the challenge, and if they persevere they'll get to watch their scores improve. This is great App for kids at all levels. They'll go crazy for the games while parents will see marked skill improvement.
The app also features a nice avatar system where students earn coins for each correct answer. The coins help them 'level up' to another animal, and they can use them to buy accessories for their avatars. By far, the most engaging aspect is competing with kids from around the world in the games.
Each game has up to 4 players, and by default, it will connect you with 3 other random players on the site. It's really cool to start to see students from Australia and England as you play into the wee hours of the night and those kids start to wake up.
This app should work on all devices with KitKat or a later OS. We've been testing it on Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Hudl 2, Kindle Fire HD6, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" and 7". If you have any problems running the app on other devices, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Technical details of Sumdog App:
- Size: 38.8MB
- Version: 21.9.3
- Developed By: Sumdog
- Application Permissions: Open network sockets
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.4
- Approximate Download Time: Less than 5 minutes
Additional Information Of Sumdog Android App:
Updated: January 17, 2017
Installs: 100,000 - 500,000
Current Version: 21.9.3
Requires Android: 4.4 and up
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Offered By: Sumdog Ltd