Have you been playing Pokemon GO game on your Android Device? If so, then I’m sure you gonna love PokeWhere Realtime Pokeradar Android app. This app is mainly developed for Pokemon GO gamers who are enthusiast about finding and capturing new Pokemon monsters daily.
You can have a real-time radar system to find out new Pokemon using PokeWhere Android app right on your smartphones. Using PokeWhere Android app you will be able to have a Pokemon radar system on your Android smartphones that will show you the location of Pokémon nearby you in real-time.
It shows you the Current location of Pokemon around you in real-time on a map. It’s that simple and PokeWhere is a live poker radar that will assist your hunting, so you can find all the rarest Pokemon.
Click here For Download PokeWhere Apk
The Best Features of PokeWhere Apk:
- Scan Anywhere in the world, wherever you are
- Automatic scanning
- Super fast scan speed
- Shared scans
- Expiration countdown timer
- Safe! Does not require an account to use!
- Scan Anywhere around the World
- Faster scan speed
Description of PokeWhere Apk:
PokeWhere - Live Radar for GO is an app that can make it easier to find Pokémon characters in Pokémon GO. All you have to do is tap the button for automatic localization, wait a few seconds, and you'll shortly see all the Pokémon in your area. When you select any Pokémon, you can see how long you have before they disappear.
Using This App is very simple and you have to drag your finger over the map to see any area, use two fingers to zoom on a region, and basically do everything you could do with a regular map app. It is a very useful companion app for anyone who regularly plays Pokémon GO. The Pokémon map works really well, is intuitive, and makes hunting for Pokémon much easier.
How does PokeWhere Android app work?
- After running the app PokeWhere on your Android smartphone
- Go to your location by clicking the button on the top right
- Then, when you move the map around you will see a ‘fetching..’ icon appear at the bottom to let you know it’s looking for Pokemon
- If you didn’t find any location
- You have to long press on the map to scan that area for any
- Once Pokémon have appeared you can tap the Pokémon to see the expiration timer of when it will despawn
- As you move the map it will check for Pokémon in that area with a loading indicator saying “fetching” at the bottom of the app. If it finds nothing you might need to scan by long pressing in the area
- However, if you want to scan a certain area on the map then you will have to long tap on that area, and a pin will show up in that area
- Press the pin to show the status of the scan