Blurb Checkout is an app that comes automatically installed on all Samsung Galaxy devices. It lets you buy photo albums through the device's very own album creation app. That's to say, it's not an app in itself, but rather a tool running in the background that lets you finalize your purchases.
Basically, this means that if you don't plan on creating a photo album and buying it afterward, it doesn't make sense to install this app. That being said, it's an app that consumes hardly any resources and takes up barely 400 kilobytes on your device's memory.
Download Blurb Checkout Android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Blurb Checkout download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
The Best Features of Blurb Checkout Android App:
This App is the background purchase and checkout app for Samsung’s book-making app that comes preloaded on the new Galaxy S4 phone.
- Order your book and process your transaction by credit card
- Set billing and shipping information
- Order in seven different currencies
- Get your book delivered in just 7 to 14 days (in most locations)
Description of Blurb Checkout App:
Blurb Checkout is a pre-installed app on Samsung devices (such as the Galaxy S4) and works in conjunction with Story Album, a book-making app powered by Blurb in partnership with Samsung.
Samsung's Story Album app allows you to make a book from the photos you take with your Samsung, and Blurb Checkout allows you to pay for the book if you decide to order one. This app cannot be uninstalled.
Samsung chose to bundle it with their own Story Album app, and Samsung doesn't allow Story Album to be uninstalled. (This is common for apps designed and preinstalled by the phone manufacturer). This means neither app can be uninstalled.
Please Note: This App is a separate app from Samsung’s book-making tool. We welcome feedback on your app experience here; comments related to Samsung’s app should be provided to Samsung directly.