Bancolombia is the largest commercial bank in Colombia and one of the largest in Latin America. The bank is headquartered in Medellín and was founded in 1945. With this application, you can make transactions, identify points Bancolombia care, order products and documents, simulate credits and be informed on the financial market.
Download Bancolombia Android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Bancolombia.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
What's New Updates in Bancolombia?
You will now have a less key to remember, through the option "Dynamic Key" is enabled the new service that allows the registration, generation, blocking and deletion of users registered in your cell phone. This service replaces the use of the Second Key.
Features of Bancolombia Android App:
- Pay This App own and non-proprietary Credit Cards, invoices, and credits.
- Make transfers to Bancolombia accounts not registered only between customers using Bancolombia App or Mobile Site and transfers with QR code.
- Transfer to registered accounts of this bank, other banks and investment funds.
- Transfer funds to other Bank accounts without prior registration.
- Check balances and movements of deposit accounts (including AFC accounts), credit cards, mutual funds and credits.
- Register this bank and other bank accounts for transfers.
- Lock keys and cards.
- Request check cashouts.
- Get general product and service information via chat.
- Request of documents such as bank references, extracts, peace of mind of products and copies of transactions made in Physical Branch.
- Receive messages sent by the bank.
- Access simulators of different products.
- Consult the location of the Physical Branches, Bancolombia A la Mano Bank Correspondents, ATMs and Payment Centers.
- Access to economic information from the capital market: news and reports of economic research of the Bancolombia Group.
- Know the minute-to-minute behavior of the major currencies, TES and Yankees that affect the market and the behavior of the Colombian stock market with a delay of 20 minutes by legal requirement.
- Access to indicators: reference price of the different indicators for money markets, fixed income, exchange, stock and fundamental.
- Consult the profitability of the trust funds of the fiduciary