Adobe Reader Apk is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs. Adobe Systems develop different applications and web services in a family of application software to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
Acrobat Reader previously known as Adobe Reader Apk, is an Android application developed by this family of application software which helps you view, print and interpret PDF files. It can also create, let you edit, convert into other formats, digitally sign, encrypt and publish PDF files.
Download Adobe Reader Apk Android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Adobe Reader Apk download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use
The Best Features of Adobe Reader apk:
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
- Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
- Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
Annotate And Review PDFs
- Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
- Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
- Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
Scan Documents And Whiteboards:
- Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
- Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
- Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
- Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
Fill And Sign Forms:
- Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
- Use your finger or Apple Pencil to re-sign any PDF document.
Store And Share Files:
- Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
- Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
- Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services.
- You can get started without ever leaving your app,
- subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
Edit And Organize Pdf Files:
- Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
- Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
- Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
Create Pdf Files:
- Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
- Create PDF files.
- Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
Export Pdf Files To Word or Excel:
- Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
- Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-App Purchase Details:
- An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
- A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
- An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the
- current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Description of Adobe Reader Apk:
Adobe Reader Apk lets you quickly open PDF documents from your email, the internet and any other application that supports Share. You can also search, scroll and zoom in and zoom out your document opened with this application. If you are reading out a fairly long text you can choose a single page or text reflow mode, or if you want you can just scroll down continuously.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is not only available for documents in the English language but also in; Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Arabic and Hebrew versions are available from WinSoft International which is Adobe Systems internationalization and localization partner.
You can also review and annotate texts on PDF. You can make comments on the text using the sticky notes and drawing tools. Also, you can now highlight and markup texts with other useful annotation tools. Acrobat Reader also offers you to quickly fill out PDF forms by typing the texts into fillable fields. In a more advanced feature, Adobe Acrobat Reader lets you use your finger to re-sign any PDF document of your requirement.
You can register on the Adobe Document Cloud account and sign in for free. Adobe Acrobat Reader lets you have an easy access to your recent files. You can store and share files in the cloud. You can also now print documents from your Android device directly.
Other cool features include converting PDFs and organizing pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
You can also reorder the pages on the PDF file and delete the unwanted pages. If you have to convert an Office file into PDF you can do that using the Adobe Acrobat Reader and convert Office file and images to PDF. Adobe Acrobat Reader is totally free but you can use the In-app purchases to subscribe to Adobe Export PDF. You can also use this wonderful, handy app to save PDF documents as editable MS Word or Excel file.
What’s New Features in latest Adobe Reader Apk Update?
- Added support on Chromebooks for:
- Keyboard shortcuts and hotkeys.
- Mouse and mouse wheel.
- (Available on Chrome OS version 53+. Visit the Google Chrome blog for supporting devices).
- Improved Right-Hand Pane experience to appear only when in commenting tool.
Terms & Conditions: